Services Agreement For Clients
- ELIVATED SYSTEMS is a consultant who offers marketing and branding solutions and services for a broad range of companies, products and services.
- Customer wishes to engage ELIVATED SYSTEMS to provide consulting services in relation to Customer’s business, and ELIVATED SYSTEMS is willing to provide such consulting services and support subject to the terms, conditions, and pricing levels set forth in this Agreement.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements set forth in this Agreement, the Parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- SERVICES. Subject to the terms agreed in this Agreement, ELIVATED SYSTEMS agrees to provide the services set forth in the Scope of Work provided to client. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, ELIVATED SYSTEMS has the express authority to control and direct the means, manner and methods of performance of the Services hereunder and such Services shall be performed at a time determined by ELIVATED SYSTEMS.
- FEES AND PAYMENT.
2.1. Fees. The fee schedule for the Services provided under this Agreement are set forth in the invoices sent.
2.2. Terms of Payment. All invoices shall be paid in full in U.S. dollars within thirty days of the invoice date. A service charge in the amount of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance shall be due and owing by Customer. In the event ELIVATED SYSTEMS is required to retain counsel to assist it in the collection of Fees due to it by Customer, regardless of whether a formal action is brought, ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses incurred by it, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, from Customer.
- DEFAULT AND TERMINATION. In the event Customer fails to pay the Fees due for the Services purchased hereunder, Customer shall be considered “in default” of this Agreement. If Customer is in default, as described herein, ELIVATED SYSTEMS may, in ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ sole and absolute discretion, discontinue the Services provided under this Agreement until such time that Customer is no longer in default without in any way affecting ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ rights under this Agreement. In its sole and absolute discretion, ELIVATED SYSTEMS may also terminate this Agreement for Customer’s failure to make timely payments under this Agreement.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that if said interruption to Service should occur, ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall not be liable to Customer as a result of such interruption or discontinuation of Services.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. In connection with the Services, each party (each a “Disclosing Party”) may furnish certain information to the other party (each a “Receiving Party”) that is non-public, confidential and/or proprietary in nature. The failure to mark any confidential information as confidential, proprietary or otherwise shall not affect its status as confidential information hereunder. Each party agrees that it shall not disclose such information (except on a need-to-know basis to employees, agents and representatives who are legally obligated to protect the confidentiality of such information) and it shall not use, modify, copy, or reproduce such confidential information other than to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement. Receiving Party shall, upon the termination of this Agreement, return to Disclosing Party all tangible manifestations of confidential information received by Receiving Party pursuant to this Agreement (and all copies and reproductions thereof) or, at Disclosing Party’s request, destroy such information and certify as to such destruction. The prohibitions contained in this Section shall not apply to information: (a) already lawfully known to or independently developed by Receiving Party; (b) disclosed in published materials; (c) generally known to the public; (d) lawfully obtained from any third party; or (e) tangible materials provided to Receiving Party. Receiving Party agrees to notify Disclosing Party promptly if at any time a request or demand of any kind is made to Receiving Party to disclose any confidential information. Disclosing Party shall have the right, at its own cost, to intervene in any proceeding in which Receiving Party is being asked to disclose any confidential information. ELIVATED SYSTEMS and its employees and/or representatives may freely use and disclose, including in the performance of services for others, their general skills, knowledge, experience, and know-how, including, without limitation, general processes, concepts, methods, techniques and other residual information learned in the performances of the Services, subject only to ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ obligations set forth above in this Section regarding Customer’s confidential information and ownership rights.
- CUSTOMER PROPERTY.
5.1. Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following are defined as:
5.1.1. “Preexisting Works” shall mean all designs, ideas, discoveries, inventions, products, computer programs, source code, procedures, improvements, documents, information and materials developed by either party prior to the Effective Date of this Agreement and independent of the other party’s personnel, resources and confidential information.
5.1.2. “Designs and Materials” means all designs, ideas, discoveries, inventions, products, computer programs, source code, procedures, improvements, documents, information and materials made, conceived or developed by ELIVATED SYSTEMS alone or with others, which result from or relate to the Services rendered under this Agreement.
5.2. Assignment of Ownership. ELIVATED SYSTEMS hereby transfers and assigns to Customer, as part of the compensation paid under this Agreement, any and all of ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ right, title and interest in and to the Designs and Materials including, but not limited to, all copyrightable works and copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets and trademarks. Notwithstanding the provisions of this Section, if the Designs and Materials incorporate, duplicate and/or rely upon ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ Preexisting Works, ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall fully retain ownership of such ELIVATED SYSTEMS Preexisting Works, but ELIVATED SYSTEMS hereby licenses such Preexisting Works to Customer to use, or have third parties use on Customer’s behalf, or the Customer’s customer use such Preexisting Works as is reasonably required to fully exploit the Services performed by ELIVATED SYSTEMS hereunder. ELIVATED SYSTEMS agrees it shall, during the term of this Agreement, and for one (1) year following the termination of this Agreement to: (i) disclose promptly in writing to Customer all Designs and Materials; (ii) assist Customer to by signing and/or providing any and all documents and render any assistance that is reasonably necessary to obtain any patent, copyright, trademark or other protection for the Designs and Materials.
5.3. Return of Company Property. ELIVATED SYSTEMS will return to Customer any Customer property that comes into ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ possession in the course of this Agreement, when requested by Customer, and in all events, at the termination or expiration of this Agreement. ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall not remove any Customer property from Customer’s premises without written authorization from Customer. Such property shall include, but not be limited to, product demonstration units, all memoranda, notebooks, drawings, blueprints and any other documents containing Confidential Information, as defined above.
- DURATION AND TERMINATION.
6.1. This Agreement will commence on the date of its signature by both Parties or, if signatures do not occur simultaneously, when the latest signature is given (the “Effective Date”) and will continue until final completion of the Services or until terminated as provided in this Section. This Agreement may be terminated by Customer for any or no reason by giving ELIVATED SYSTEMS thirty (30) days written or oral notice of such termination. Should either party default in the performance of this Agreement, or materially breach any material terms, the non-breaching party, at its option, may terminate this Agreement by giving written notice to the breaching party and ten days for the breaching party to cure such breach, except in the event of a material breach of Section 4 of this Agreement, in which case the non-breaching party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon providing written notice.
6.2. Termination of this Agreement shall not limit either party from pursuing any other remedy available to it, including injunctive relief, nor shall termination relieve Customer of its obligation to pay all amounts payable by Customer hereunder.
- WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMERS. IT IS THE EXPRESSED GOAL OF ELIVATED SYSTEMS TO PROVIDE THE CUSTOMER WITH 100% SATISFACTION. TO THAT END, ELIVATED SYSTEMS WILL PERFORM THE SERVICES IN A PROFESSIONAL AND WORKMANLIKE MANNER WITH PROFESSIONAL DILIGENCE AND SKILL USING TRAINED PERSONNEL, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH REASONABLE COMMERCIAL STANDARDS. ELIVATED SYSTEMS SHALL NOT, HOWEVER, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY VENDORS, DEVELOPERS OR CONSULTANTS IDENTIFIED OR REFERRED TO CUSTOMER BY ELIVATED SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO ELIVATED SYSTEMS BY A ELIVATED SYSTEMS SUBCONTRACTOR.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT FOR EACH PARTY’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THE PAYMENT OF AMOUNTS DUE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF EACH PARTY TO EACH OTHER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ELIVATED SYSTEMS HAS RECEIVED FROM CUSTOMER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE ACCRUAL OF ANY SUCH CLAIM. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF RECORDS OR DATA, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY NETWORKS, SYSTEMS, DATA OR FILES, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE OR A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT BETWEEN ELIVATED SYSTEMS AND CUSTOMER. ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ PRICING REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK AND THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SPECIFIED HEREIN.
8.1. ELIVATED SYSTEMS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER RESULTING FROM THE LOSS OF ANY DATA STORED ON ANY EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER HEREBY ASSUMES COMPLETE AND FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROPERLY BACKING-UP ALL DATA FROM ALL EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO ANY SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR, OR LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE STORED IN/ON ANY EQUIPMENT SUBJECT TO, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT.
- APPLICABLE LAW, JURY TRIAL WAIVER, AND JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects under the laws of the State of Maryland, without regard its conflicts of laws rules and law. The Parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Circuit or District Courts of Baltimore City, Maryland and agree that any legal action or proceeding relating to this Agreement shall be brought in such jurisdiction and venue.
10.1. Force Majeure. ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall not be deemed to be in default or liable for any damages, if any, for delays in delivery, failure to perform, or interruption of service due to causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of ELIVATED SYSTEMS. Such causes include, but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of the public enemy, acts of the federal or any State or local government, civil or military catastrophes, transportation delays, inability to obtain materials or parts, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, disturbances or embargoes, or for any occurrence beyond its reasonable control.
10.2. Independent Contractor. ELIVATED SYSTEMS and Customer agree that in rendering the Services hereunder, ELIVATED SYSTEMS is acting solely as an independent contractor and not as an agent, employee or partner of Customer for any purpose. ELIVATED SYSTEMS has no authority to bind Customer in any contractual relationship. ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall be solely responsible for filing all tax returns and paying all federal, state or local income, payroll or withholding taxes on all compensation payable to ELIVATED SYSTEMS hereunder as an independent contractor. ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall not be entitled as a result of any Services provided under this Agreement to participate in, or receive any benefits from, any employee benefit plan or program or fringe benefits maintained by Customer, including without limitation any workers’ compensation, medical, life or other insurance plans, paid vacations, paid holidays, pension, profit sharing, Social Security, or other plans or benefits. ELIVATED SYSTEMS is expected to provide her own reasonable materials and working facilities as are suitable to fulfill the Services hereunder.
10.3. No Partnership or Agency. Nothing in this Agreement shall: (i) be deemed a partnership in law between the Parties; (ii) constitute either party an agent of the other for any purpose; or (iii) entitle either party to commit or bind the other (or any member of its respective group) in any manner.
10.4. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered given when delivered: (1) personally, (2) by postage three days after the date deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid, addressed as set forth above, or (3) by email with confirmation of delivery. Either party may change such addresses from time to time by providing written notice in the manner set forth above.
10.5. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement or the application thereof to any party or circumstance is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, that provision to that extent shall be severed from this Agreement (but, to the extent permitted by law, not otherwise), and shall not affect the remainder hereof, and the Parties agree to substitute for such provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of such severed provision.
10.6. Assignment. This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of ELIVATED SYSTEMS’ successors and assigns, including without limitation, any entity into which ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall merge or consolidate. Customer may not assign, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, any of Customer’s rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of ELIVATED SYSTEMS. Any attempted assignment, delegation, or transfer by Customer without such consent of ELIVATED SYSTEMS shall be void.
10.7. Waiver and Modification. No delay or failure by either party to exercise or enforce at any time any right or provision hereof will be considered a waiver thereof of such party’s rights thereafter to exercise or enforce each and every right and provision hereof. No single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver. No waiver, modification or amendment of any provision hereof will be effective unless it is in a signed writing by the Parties. No representative, agent, salesperson or service engineer is authorized by ELIVATED SYSTEMS to give any guaranty, warranty or to make any representation contrary to this Agreement. Only a duly authorized officer of ELIVATED SYSTEMS can modify or alter this Agreement and such modification can only be in a writing signed by the Parties.
10.8. Survival. The Parties acknowledge and agree that any provision which, by its nature, are ongoing, shall survive cancellation or termination of this Agreement.
10.9. Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions set forth herein constitute the entire Agreement between ELIVATED SYSTEMS and Customer and supersede any other agreements or offers, including any purchase order of Customer, prior or contemporaneous oral or written understandings, or communications relating to the subject matter hereof.
10.10. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, and all of which together shall constitute one and the same Agreement.
By using this site, you agree to our terms.
This website is operated by ELiVATED Systems, LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ELiVATED Systems, LLC. ELiVATED Systems, LLC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 2 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 3 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 5 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 6 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 8 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 9 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall ELiVATED Systems, LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 10 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ELiVATED Systems, LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 11 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 12 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 13 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 14 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland.
SECTION 15 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 16 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have questions, reach out to us here.